Your bills are now PAPERLESS!
Once all insurance payments and discounts have been applied, you will receive a notification from Sagis, PLLC.
Patients who receive their statements via text or email will be able to manage their accounts online using secure and convenient self-service tools.
After clicking on the link provided, the following self-service options are available:
- View your current balance and statement details
- Make a full or partial payment
- Enroll in an autopayment plan
Call Sagis Diagnostics for Billing Assistance at (877) 787-9677.
What to expect from the laboratory diagnostic process:
- To provide you with the highest quality medical care, your healthcare provider has sent your specimen to Sagis Diagnostics for testing.
- The Sagis team of laboratory experts and board certified pathologists review your specimen and ensure your doctor receives an accurate diagnosis.
- Sagis submits the claim to your insurance, not your physician. Your insurance company will then determine if any payment is due based on your health care coverage.
- If the insurance company determines that payment is due from you, Sagis will send you a bill that is due upon receipt. Your doctor will not have information about the statement you receive from Sagis.
In-Network Managed Care Lists
No Surprises Act – Consumer Rights and Protection
The No Surprises Act protects consumers who get coverage through their employer (including a federal, state, or local government), through the Health Insurance Marketplace®, or directly through an individual health plan, beginning January 2022.