Our podiatric pathology service caters specifically to Doctors of Podiatric Medicine (DPM), and our board-certified dermatopathologists have expert training in podiatric skin, bone, and soft tissue pathology. Utilizing the latest advances in immunohistochemistry and special stains, we provide a comprehensive evaluation of neoplastic, inflammatory, and infectious conditions of the foot, ankle, and lower leg. We work to ensure the most accurate diagnosis possible are delivered in clear and concise reports.
List of Services:
- Pathologists available for consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Internet-based reporting with ability for EMR synchronization
- The most up-to-date immunohistochemical, immunofluorescent, special stain, and molecular diagnostic testing
- Fluorescent in-situ hybridization of melanocytic lesions
- Epidermal nerve fiber density testing
Standard cases have a turnaround time frame of 24-48 hours.
If immunohistochemical studies are required, the turnaround time frame is up to 72 hours.