Our board-certified dermatopathologists provide expertise in diagnosing diseases of the skin and soft tissue, from complex inflammatory conditions to difficult melanocytic lesions to rare malignant neoplasms, including sarcoma and cutaneous leukemia/lymphoma. We utilize the latest scientific advances in diagnostic medicine to ensure the most accurate diagnosis possible delivered in clear and concise reports.
List of Services
- Pathologists available for consultation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Internet-based reporting with ability for EMR synchronization
- The most up-to-date immunohistochemical, immunofluorescent, special stain, and molecular diagnostic testing
- Fluorescent in-situ hybridization of melanocytic lesions
- Epidermal nerve fiber density testing
Standard cases have a turnaround time frame of 24-48 hours.
If immunohistochemical studies are required, the turnaround time frame is up to 72 hours.